<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第13集>>
-
1. Oh, my God.
我的天。
-
2. Well, if he's not going to do it,at least memorialize his intent!
如果他不愿意那样做,至少记录他的意图。
-
3. He's not memorializing anything.
他什么都不会记录。
-
4. Except outrageous personal demands.
无理的私人要求倒是记录得挺勤。
-
5. David, this is not an IPO, it's a prenup.
大卫 这不是公司上市 是婚前协议。
-
6. What, do you think I'm an idiot?
怎么 你觉得我是白痴吗。
-
7. Of course it's not.
我当然知道。
-
8. The point is my daughter is entitled to protection.
重点是 我女儿有权得到保护。
-
9. - You shouldn't even be in the room. - Please do not talk
-你根本不应该进来 -请别和我客户的父亲。
-
10. - to my client's father. - My God, this is so silly!
-随意对话 -我的天 真够蠢的。