<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第13集>>
-
1. It's not what I care about, it's what he cares about.
重点不是我在乎什么 而是他在乎什么。
-
2. You know what I think, Deena?
不如这样吧 迪娜。
-
3. - I think you should go to him. - No.
-我建议你主动找他 -不。
-
4. Yes. Just call him,say you want to have dinner,no lawyers in the room.
要的 打个电话,就说你想一起吃个晚餐,就你们两个 不带律师。
-
5. All of this was moving too fast.
一切都进行得太快了。
-
6. The more Neil spends time with you,the less he'll care about the money, I promise you that.
尼尔跟你在一起的时间越长,他就会越不在乎钱 我向你保证。
-
7. And we're the ones who are pushing the money.
是我们总在纠缠钱的事。
-
8. You two,you need to pull each other past it.
而你们,需要让彼此跨过这件事。
-
9. Hello, Mrs. Florrick.
你好 福瑞克夫人。
-
10. Hello, Mr. Canning.
你好 坎宁先生。