<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. submitted their capital contribution?
完成他们的入资义务了吗。
-
2. No, but they are in the process.
没有 但他们已经在准备了。
-
3. Unfortunately, we all voted on this
很遗憾 但在上次会议中。
-
4. at our last meeting.
已投票表决过此事了。
-
5. Well, I say let's vote again, hmm?
要我说 我们再投票表决一次 怎样。
-
6. I'm not about to give up five percent of my yearly nut
我可不想把我年度分红的5%。
-
7. to these guys who did nothing.
贡献给这些没有帮上忙的人。
-
8. All those in favor of delaying partnership offers,please raise your hands.
所有支持推迟接收新合伙人的,请举手。
-
9. Yes, that's right, keep them up, keep them up.
对 这就对了 举着别放。
-
10. You're not hearing us.
你没听懂我的意思。