<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. And you can hire an actor to play the plaintiff.
你们还可以雇一个演员来扮演原告。
-
2. So, how easy should we go on you?
那么我们手下留情到什么程度比较好呢。
-
3. Well, this doesn't work unless you give it your all.
你们必须全力以赴 才有意义。
-
4. The client will know if you're going at half-speed,so come at us hard.
你们若不认真对待 委托人能看得出来,所以放马过来吧。
-
5. Okay. Be prepared to lose.
好的 做好输的准备哦。
-
6. We'll see you in court.
我们法庭上见。
-
7. They've been preparing their case for three months now,and we have, what, 24 hours?
他们为这案子准备三个月了,而我们只有 多少 24小时吗。
-
8. Yeah, that's fair.
真够公平。
-
9. So, that leaves us the element of surprise.
我们只能出奇制胜了。
-
10. Have you ever played your boss in tennis?
你有过和老板打网球的经历吗。