返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第15集>>

  • 1. why I should take your intolerance
    我为什么对你不容忍腐败的言论。
  • 2. for corruption with a grain of salt.
    持怀疑态度吧。
  • 3. Well, unlike Miss Hayward,I like to get all the facts before I make a judgement.
    与海沃德小姐不同,我在作出评判前会先搞清楚事实。
  • 4. But you said that Eli Gold is off of your campaign.
    但你不是说伊莱·戈德被你开了。
  • 5. No, I said he resigned.
    不 我说的是他辞职了。
  • 6. So you do accept corruption or you would've fired him.
    所以你能接受腐败行为不然就会开除他了。
  • 7. What I don't accept are having my words
    我不能接受的是 我说的话。
  • 8. - twisted into something - Uh, Peter.
    -被曲解 -彼得。
  • 9. - Peter. Peter. - Which is not what I...
    -彼得 彼得 -那不是我...。
  • 10. Let's take ten.
    我们休息十分钟。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next