<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. Won't that prove difficult,representing Chicago's top drug dealer
那样不是挺困难的吗,一边代表芝加哥最大的毒贩。
-
2. while at the same time representing us?
一边代表我们。
-
3. Obviously there's always a Chinese Wall
显然在我为你们提供的服务。
-
4. between the service I would supply for you and the service
和律所里我的其他同事为毕夏普先生。
-
5. others in our firm would supply for Mr. Bishop.
提供的服务之间一定会壁垒分明。
-
6. Thank you, very helpful.
谢谢 这个回答很有意义。
-
7. That's it, a Chinese wall?
就这样吗 壁垒分明。
-
8. Well, if we had to make other adjustments, we'd be willing.
如果我们必须做出其他调整 乐意效劳。
-
9. Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你。
-
10. Have you seen these photos before, Mr. Saxon?
你见过这些照片吗 撒克逊先生。