返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第15集>>

  • 1. Yes, but the fact that Mrs. Florrick
    话是这么说 但福瑞克夫人。
  • 2. spoke about the retirement age hardly matters.
    讲的是退休年龄问题 不可能有关系。
  • 3. Objection, Your Honor.
    反对 法官阁下。
  • 4. If the counselor wants to get on the stand,I'll swear him in.
    如果原告律师想上证人席,我很欢迎。
  • 5. Okay. You're both overruled.
    好了 你们的反对都无效。
  • 6. You can answer, Mrs. Florrick.
    你可以回答了 福瑞克夫人。
  • 7. I spoke on the retirement age
    我谈了退休年龄。
  • 8. and other things.
    还有其他一些事。
  • 9. Mrs. Florrick, you testified that after your speech
    福瑞克夫人 你作证说在你的演讲之后。
  • 10. you participated in a conversation with
    你参与了一个谈话 参与的人还有。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next