返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第16集>>

  • 1. Your back is covered.
    有人罩着你。
  • 2. This is a good thing, Kalinda.
    这是件好事 凯琳达。
  • 3. More work, more money,more prestige.
    活儿更多 收入更多,威信也更高。
  • 4. You know, somehow, when people say "More prestige,"
    不知怎的 当人们说"威信更高"时。
  • 5. they usually mean "Less power."
    往往意味着"权利更小"。
  • 6. Check on Chef De Luca!
    去查查德·卢卡大厨。
  • 7. Is he leaving us?
    他要换律所了吗。
  • 8. Look, I'm from Lockhart/Gardner,and I'm here to make sure that you're happy.
    我是洛克哈特&加德纳律所的,我来是想问问您是否满意我们的服务。
  • 9. Needs more cheese.
    得再加点奶酪。
  • 10. You paid your bill in full, on time.
    您按时并全额付清了帐款。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next