返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第16集>>

  • 1. I see. And what made you believe the rumors?
    我明白了 那你为什么又相信谣言了呢。
  • 2. A young woman was shot to death.
    一位年轻的女士被开枪打死。
  • 3. If he had a hand in it, then he needs to be punished.
    如果是他做的 他就需要受到惩罚。
  • 4. You love your nephew very much,- don't you? - Like he's my own son. Yes.
    你非常爱你的侄子,-是吗 -对 就像他是我儿子一样。
  • 5. And as his guardian,you would be petitioning for full custody
    作为他的监护人,如果毕夏普先生被判有罪。
  • 6. if Mr. Bishop was found guilty.
    你会申请完全监护权。
  • 7. Objection. How is this relevant?
    反对 和本案无关。
  • 8. Your Honor, this quid pro quo
    法官大人 这样的交换条件。
  • 9. makes this witness unreliable.
    使得证人不可靠。
  • 10. She will say anything in order to gain custody.
    为了赢得监护权 她什么都可以说。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next