返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第17集>>

  • 1. Uh, Mr. Claypool,I'm Wilk Hobson,counsel for Wolf & Bland Insurance.
    克莱普先生,我是威尔克·霍布森,是沃&布保险公司的律师。
  • 2. Unlike Mrs. Florrick,I have just one question, if that's okay.
    与福瑞克夫人不同,我只有一个问题要问 如果您同意的话。
  • 3. Yes, certainly. Please.
    当然同意 请问吧。
  • 4. Ms. Patel, in your opinion,can the amount of alcohol that results
    帕特尔小姐 在你看来,能导致0.06%的血液酒精浓度的。
  • 5. in a .06 BAC still be enough
    饮酒量是否仍然足够。
  • 6. to impair someone's judgment...
    降低人的判断力。
  • 7. Objection, goes beyond the scope.
    反对 提问超出范围。
  • 8. Whoa, whoa, whoa, Mrs. Florrick,as I said before, this is not a regular trial.
    福瑞克夫人,我刚说了 这不是常规庭审。
  • 9. There are no objections here.
    没有反对这一说。
  • 10. Will Gardner, please.
    请找威尔·加德纳。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next