返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第17集>>

  • 1. Well, that sounds right. What's the problem?
    该去一下 有什么问题吗。
  • 2. Nothing. What's up?
    没有 什么事。
  • 3. An invitation to the Chicago Shamrock Dinner.
    芝加哥三叶草晚宴的邀请函。
  • 4. We've been asked to buy a table.
    给我们留了一桌。
  • 5. They've never invited us before.
    我们以前从未在被邀之列。
  • 6. I know, we're moving up in the world.
    我知道 说明我们越来越有地位了。
  • 7. And with Alicia's husband there,it might be a slap in the face if we say no.
    艾丽西娅的丈夫也会出席,我们若是拒绝就等于扇人巴掌。
  • 8. Peter didn't win yet, did he?
    彼得还没获胜吧。
  • 9. The last I heard, it was neck and neck between him and Maddie.
    我之前听说他和麦蒂不相上下。
  • 10. I'll wait to see if he wins before buying a table.
    等初选结果出来了我再决定是否参加。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 96 Previous Next