返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第18集>>

  • 1. They're afraid I'll fall back
    他们担心我会提到。
  • 2. on my attorney-client privilege,and you're here, as my friend,to coax me into disclosing?
    律师-当事人特权,而你作为朋友 来到这里,来诱骗我开口。
  • 3. Yes. And being a lawyer myself,I can walk you through
    是的 我自己身为律师,可以帮你理清。
  • 4. why it's not attorney-client privilege.
    为什么这不属于律师-当事人特权。
  • 5. Because the client is deceased?
    因为当事人已死吗。
  • 6. Among other things.
    还有其他的。
  • 7. The other things being, you can help find the killer.
    比如你可以帮忙找到凶手。
  • 8. Seems particularly in the client's interest.
    这显然是为了当事人的利益。
  • 9. I talked to my partners,and they would like me to be circumspect.
    我和我的合伙人谈过了,他们希望我保持小心谨慎。
  • 10. Okay. So, did your client ever mention
    好吧 那么你的客户是否曾提到。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next