返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第18集>>

  • 1. Um, but if she asks you to do something...
    但如果她让你们做些...。
  • 2. ...that doesn't make sense, you can disobey her.
    不明智的事 你可以不听她的。
  • 3. Okay? I want you to disobey her.
    懂吗 我希望你不全听她的话。
  • 4. But right now, I want you out of the apartment.
    但现在 我需要你们离开公寓。
  • 5. I have to go. I'll talk to you later.
    我得挂了 一会儿联系。
  • 6. That your kids?
    给孩子们打电话吗。
  • 7. - Everything all right? - Yes.
    -一切还好吗 -还好。
  • 8. You know attorney-client privilege may be waived
    保密特权在律师生命受到威胁的情况下。
  • 9. if the attorney's life is in danger.
    可以被推翻 你知道的吧。
  • 10. I heard Ashbaugh mention... Edward Lomax.
    我听到过阿什宝提起爱德华·洛马克斯。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next