<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第18集>>
-
1. Kalinda, you know there's no connection.
凯琳达 你知道他们没关系的。
-
2. You're protecting your detective.
你在保护你的警员。
-
3. No. You defense attorneys think he's wearing a badge,he must be guilty.
不 你们辩护律师觉得他带有证章,所以他一定有罪。
-
4. But Nozowitz was working undercover
但诺佐威茨那段时间。
-
5. for the D.E.A. at the time.
是在为缉毒局做卧底。
-
6. He's innocent, Kalinda.
他是清白的 凯琳达。
-
7. What year Lincoln is it, Doug?
这是几几年的林肯车 道格。
-
8. 2006. Zephyr. Now leave us alone.
2006年的西风 你可以走了。
-
9. You know the odd thing about the 2006 Zephyr?
你知道2006年的西风有什么特点吗。
-
10. I have no idea.
不知道你在说什么。