返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第19集>>

  • 1. Thanks for your interest.
    感谢你给我面试机会。
  • 2. And this is Robyn Burdine, one of our top lawyers.
    这是罗宾·伯丁 我们的顶级律师之一。
  • 3. I built my own canoe.
    我造了自己的小船。
  • 4. You built your own canoe?
    你造了自己的小船。
  • 5. Is that a metaphor?
    这是什么比喻的说法吗。
  • 6. No, no. When I was home over Christmas,I actually built one.
    不 不是 我回家过圣诞时,真的自己动手造了条船。
  • 7. And I realized I like to get my fingernails dirty.
    然后我意识到 我喜欢把指甲弄脏。
  • 8. You know, like last night,I was writing Wallace's majority opinion on Miles,and I thought, what am I doing?
    就像昨晚,我在为华莱士写迈尔斯案的主要意见书,然后我想 我在干什么。
  • 9. You know, if I die today,no one will know I did anything.
    如果我今天死了,没人会知道我做过什么。
  • 10. You clerk for a Supreme Court justice long enough,you want to see the law in action.
    为最高法院法官做书记员一段时间以后,就会想亲自实践法律知识。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 93 Previous Next