返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第20集>>

  • 1. been in trouble with the law before.
    从来没有违反过法律。
  • 2. - She has no criminal record. - That's beside the point.
    -她没有犯罪前科 -这不是重点。
  • 3. She found out this morning that
    她今早发现强奸自己的人。
  • 4. her rapist was admitted to Princeton,and she was angry.
    获得了普林斯顿大学的录取,所以她很生气。
  • 5. It has not been proved that he is a rapist,and it isn't helping your cause
    还没有证实他就是强奸者,另外你们一再坚持没有证据支持的事实。
  • 6. that you keep insisting on facts not in evidence.
    这对你们并无助益。
  • 7. We only want to relate her passion
    我们只想说明她的愤怒。
  • 8. and why this tweeting won't happen again.
    以及为何她绝不会再犯了。
  • 9. Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner,if the defendant had written a tweet
    福瑞克夫人 加德纳先生,如果被告也写一条推特。
  • 10. insisting that Rainey was lying,I would be equally angry, and he'd be behind bars.
    坚持蕾妮在说谎,我也一样会生气 也会把他关起来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next