返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第20集>>

  • 1. So the money, the amount you're suing him for?
    那么你起诉索赔金额是多少。
  • 2. It's going to Rape Victim Advocates.
    钱将捐给强奸受害者支持机构。
  • 3. I... just want it to cost him something.
    我只是想让他付出点代价。
  • 4. - I don't want any... - Excuse me.
    -我不想要任何... -抱歉。
  • 5. I need to interrupt for a minute here. Sheriff,please take the jury into the holding room.
    我得打断一下 警长,请将陪审团带去等候室。
  • 6. Uh, sorry, Your Honor, I'm not sure...
    抱歉 法官阁下 我不觉得。
  • 7. Mr. Gardner, please wait for the jury to be removed.
    加德纳先生 请等待陪审团全部离席。
  • 8. I just received a copy of this tweet a minute ago,"I don't care if they put me in jail.
    我刚收到一条一分钟前发出的推特,"我不在乎他们会不会把我送进监狱。
  • 9. Todd Bratcher raped me."
    托德·布赖彻强奸了我"。
  • 10. At the beginning of this trial,I insisted on one thing:
    在本次庭审开始时,我坚持一条原则。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next