<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第20集>>
-
1. Todd Bratcher raped me, so I wrote that.
托德·布赖彻强奸了我 所以我写了那条消息。
-
2. Then I must hold you in contempt.
那我必须判你藐视法庭。
-
3. Sheriff, please take the witness into custody.
警长 请将证人拘留。
-
4. Your Honor, my client is 18 years old.
法官阁下 我的当事人才18周岁。
-
5. Young people don't see tweeting as publicizing.
年轻人不觉得推特是公开宣传。
-
6. She knew exactly what she was doing.
她知道自己在做什么。
-
7. This court is adjourned.
休庭。
-
8. Hey, Alicia. Where are you?
艾丽西娅 你在哪。
-
9. Lunch with Dylan Stack.
和迪伦·斯塔克先生共进午餐。
-
10. Oh, Mr. Bitcoin. Yeah, what's he want?
比特币先生 他想要什么。