返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第21集>>

  • 1. Okay. Then you come up with an offer,- and I'll listen. - No.
    好吧 那你就给我开个数,-然后我再考虑 -不。
  • 2. You'll just use that to get up Lockhart/Gardner's offer.
    你只会拿着去向洛克哈特&加德纳要高价。
  • 3. We need three months to get our ducks in order.
    我们需要三个月来把事情筹备好。
  • 4. Okay, then come up with an offer
    好 那等你把你的...事情筹备好。
  • 5. when you get your... ducks.
    给我开个数。
  • 6. Oh, by the way, the man from the Department of Labor said
    对了 劳工部那个人说。
  • 7. that somebody recently withdrew their complaint against Blowtorch.
    近期有人撤回了对布罗拓切公司的投诉。
  • 8. I would look there.
    应该往这个方向查。
  • 9. So you filed a complaint about the hazardous working conditions
    你是否在你丈夫死后立即向劳工部投诉。
  • 10. - at Blowtorch immediately following your husband's death? - Yes.
    -布罗拓切公司的工作环境不安全 -是的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next