<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. we discovered in early voting.
一个票箱的来源有疑问。
-
2. And we ask for emergency relief before voting is concluded
现在距投票结束还有约21小时。
-
3. - in approximately 21 hours. - And you, sir,you are here to represent the interests of the Kresteva campaign?
-我们请求采取应急措施 -这位先生,是克里斯蒂瓦竞选团队的律师吗。
-
4. No, I am, Your Honor.
不 是我 法官阁下。
-
5. Apologies for my lateness.
抱歉迟到了。
-
6. The campaign just asked me to step in.
他的团队刚刚才委托我。
-
7. And who better to argue at an all-night session
谁能比一个带孩子的妈更适合连夜开庭呢。
-
8. than a mother who would be up anyway?
反正都睡不成。
-
9. - You can go now. - Welcome, ma'am. And I see that
-你可以走了 -欢迎 夫人。
-
10. you have some... uh, accoutrements with you.
我看到你还带了些... 装备。