<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. Like Les Mis rables.
就像是《悲惨世界》一样。
-
2. Did you see that musical?
你看过那部歌剧吗。
-
3. Vive la resistance, eh?
革命万岁。
-
4. - I'm not... I'm not sure... - I own the building.
-我不知道... -你们看中的写字楼是我的。
-
5. My manager told me you were considering a lease.
我经理人说你在考虑租约。
-
6. What are you looking for, Mr. Sweeney?
你想怎么样呢 斯威尼先生。
-
7. I want a discount on my legal services.
我希望你们将来能给我打折。
-
8. You can have 20% savings on my office space,and I get two years of free, unlimited legal work.
我给你们的办公室打八折,你们替我免费打理两年法律事务。
-
9. Work it out.
好好想想。
-
10. It's a good deal.
这可是桩好买卖。