返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. I need your help.
    需要你帮忙。
  • 2. Thank you, Your Honor,for hearing one of our witnesses again.
    法官阁下 谢谢您,同意再一次听取证人作证。
  • 3. Your Honor, I think i speak for the whole world when I say
    法官阁下 如果我请求各位都回家睡觉。
  • 4. can we please all get some sleep?
    我相信全世界都不会反对的。
  • 5. Patience, Ms. Nyholm.
    尼霍姆女士 请耐心点。
  • 6. Zach, you're still under oath.
    扎克 请如实作证。
  • 7. So you've been working for the Florrick campaign
    过去7个月以来 你一直在为。
  • 8. these last seven months.
    福瑞克竞选团队工作吧。
  • 9. Yes, in the I.T. Department.
    是的 我在信息技术部。
  • 10. Ah, good morning. We've sent out for bagels.
    早上好 我们已经派人去买百吉圈了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next