<< 广告狂人 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. Well, yes. I thought it best if I told you in person.
是啊 我觉得还是当面告诉你们比较好。
-
2. I just heard from London--
我刚收到伦敦来的消息。
-
3. We've been sacked by Campbell Soup, great britain.
汤厨集团已经解除了和我们的合作关系。
-
4. I don't want to have to walk down here
我可不想每次我们丢个客户。
-
5. every time we lose an account.
都得到你的办公室来一次。
-
6. This is an advertising agency. I'll wear out the carpet.
这可是个广告公司 我会把地毯都走破的。
-
7. It's not so much the account we lost
丢掉一个客户并不算什么。
-
8. As the account we failed to gain.
没有争取到新客户才是大问题。
-
9. So now BBDO has all of Campbell's soup?
现在汤厨集团所有业务都由天联广告公司代理吗。
-
10. Why didn't we have a meeting with them?
为什么我们之前没和他们开会商谈一下。