返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 广告狂人 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. Who writes for "the new york times."
    可她是《纽约时报》的特约评论员。
  • 2. I don't care if she wrote for the 10 commandments.
    我才不管她是不是写了"十诫"呢。
  • 3. She's trying to sell papers
    她只是想让报纸大卖。
  • 4. doing what they always do-- making people miserable
    新闻业向来如此 让大家日子都不好过。
  • 5. My great-great-grandfather, Silus Stagman,Would turned this boat around if he had known
    如果我的曾曾祖父 塞路斯.泰格曼,他如果预见到有一天这个城市会怨声载道。
  • 6. that this city would one day be filled with crying babies
    我想他当年一定会掉转船头 不会登陆的。
  • 7. So what's your best weapon against lunatics?
    那么你打算怎么对付这些疯子呢。
  • 8. 15 stories, vaulted ceilings,Pink milford granite columns--
    宾州车站有着15层楼 拱形顶,顶级的米尔福德花岗石柱子。
  • 9. I don't think it's crazy to be attached to a beaux-arts master piece
    我觉得把它称作不朽的杰作一点都不疯狂。
  • 10. Through which Teddy Roosevelt came and went.
    连罗斯福总统本人也曾多次在这里进出。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 62 Previous Next