<< 广告狂人 第1季 第11集>>
-
1. six weeks of basic training. That's it.
但我要做六个月的基本训练 就是这样。
-
2. I'll do my residency in New York.
我会在纽约参加实习。
-
3. -And then what? -And then I might have to go somewhere.
-然后呢 -然后我就会被派遣。
-
4. West Germany, maybe Vietnam if that's still going on,But a lot of docs don't have to go anywhere,especially if they have families.
西德 如果战争没完的话还可能是越南,但大多数医生不会被派遣,尤其是那些有家室的。
-
5. And I'll go in as a captain.
而且我是以上尉的身份参军。
-
6. Do you know what that means?
知道这代表着什么吗。
-
7. You don't have to work anymore.
你不用再工作了。
-
8. -I don't know what to say. -oh, Joanie,Please tell me this will make you happy,Because it will make me happy to give you everything you want.
-我不知道该说什么 -琼妮,说你为我感到高兴吧,因为能给你想要的一切 是我最大的幸福。
-
9. It's wonderful, Greg.
太棒了 格雷格。
-
10. And no more soup.
别再弄汤了。