返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 广告狂人 第1季 第12集>>

  • 1. Why are we going?
    我们为何要去。
  • 2. Because it's your boss's daughter's wedding.
    因为是你老板女儿的婚礼。
  • 3. It's business, Pete,and there a system.You always say that.
    这是为了你的工作着想 皮特,这是重要社交场合 你常这样说。
  • 4. It's one thing to go to this wedding
    把对他们的厌恶憋在心里。
  • 5. and act like I don't hate them.
    装作若无其事地参加婚礼是一回事。
  • 6. It's another thing to go
    假装总统没有被谋杀。
  • 7. and act like the president hasn't been murdered.
    装作一切都没发生过 却又是另外一回事了。
  • 8. Maybe they'll cancel it, but we have to show.
    也许他们会取消 但我们至少得去一趟。
  • 9. Have you been drinking?
    你喝酒了吗。
  • 10. The whole country's drinking,And not to celebrate some spoiled brat's wedding.
    全国人民都在喝酒,不是在庆祝某个被宠坏的孩子的婚礼。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next