<< 广告狂人 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. I had to wait until the girls left the ladies' room to change.
我得等到她们离开洗手间才能换衣服。
-
2. You could've used my office, but I don't have one.
你本来可以用我的办公室 可惜我没有。
-
3. This isn't right.
这个不对。
-
4. I thought you wanted "Faye," Not "Dr. Miller."
我还以为你要我写菲娅 而不是米勒博士。
-
5. Yes, but I told someone to leave the "E" Off of "Faye."
没错 但是我让你们把姓名中的E去掉。
-
6. I like to be able to correct it in front of the girls.
我想当着姑娘们的面纠正。
-
7. It makes them trust me.
好赢取她们的信任。
-
8. Because your name is spelled wrong?
就因为你名字拼错了吗。
-
9. Because I'm obviously not that important. I don't need it.
是因为我明显没那么重要 我不需要这个了。
-
10. I have to warn you there's lots of perfume.
我得提醒你 里面香水味很浓。