<< 广告狂人 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. You asked me out the first time I came in here.
我初来之时 你就想约我出去。
-
2. Why would it be different for me now?
当时我拒绝了 现在为何要答应呢。
-
3. It just felt like the timing is right.
我只是觉得 今天是千载良机。
-
4. So why don't we do that?
不如这样吧。
-
5. You could ask me out for dinner
你可以请我吃饭。
-
6. at some future date instead of--I don't know--
可以在未来的某天做正式的邀请 而不是。
-
7. tacking it onto a workday like an after thought.
在某个工作日心血来潮 敷衍了事。
-
8. I could do that.
那样也可以。
-
9. Saturday night far enough in the future?
这周六晚上算是未来吗。
-
10. Not normally, but you're in luck.
通常来说不算 不过你今天很走运。