<< 广告狂人 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. I... well, I don't know what this is regarding,but I'm sure you'd rather speak with my husband
我 我不知你们到访所为何事,不过我想你们肯定是来找我丈夫的。
-
2. and he's not home, obviously.
但他现在不在家。
-
3. We need to speak with you.
我们是来找您的。
-
4. Your ex-husband Donald Draper has requested
您的前夫唐纳德·德雷柏。
-
5. security clearance regarding business
向美国政府申请了。
-
6. with the United States government,and it's our job to confirm his application.
商业安全调查,我们前来核查他的相关情况。
-
7. -Oh. -It's a routine background check
-原来如此 -只是常规的背景调查。
-
8. so, you see, there's no reason to be nervous.
所以 不必紧张。
-
9. No. Of course.
当然了。
-
10. Do you mind if I get my cigarettes?
我可以抽烟吗。