<< 广告狂人 第2季 第12集>>
-
1. He should've aimed higher.
他应该找个更大的客户才对。
-
2. I just left Geyer for this.
我离开盖尔广告公司投奔到这儿。
-
3. Do you think those clients are in love with me?
你们以为我手上那些客户非我不要吗。
-
4. I'm getting married in October!
我10月就要结婚了。
-
5. It's gonna be "Barefoot in the park."
我感觉就像《赤足佳偶》里的情形。
-
6. These things go in streaks.
事情正往好的方向发展。
-
7. And Don Draper with a cigarette company?
让唐·德雷柏负责烟草公司的广告。
-
8. We get this vote of confidence and we move from there.
一定会获取他们的信任 然后我们趁势崛起。
-
9. Marlboro was their women's cigarette.
之前他们已经推出万宝路作为女士香烟品牌了。
-
10. Well, they certainly ran away from that in the right direction.
很显然 他们有意避开了品牌的相似性。