<< 老友记 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. The laundry song that we sing.
我们唱的一首洗衣歌。
-
2. Uh-oh the laundry's done, uh-oh, uh-oh.
哎呀 衣服洗好了 哎呀 哎呀。
-
3. Ross, what's the matter?
罗斯 到底怎么了。
-
4. - Nothing, nothing. Lee-lo, the laundry's done. - Come on, show me.
-没事 衣服洗好了 -罗斯 快给我看。
-
5. All right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites,and now, everything's kinda pink.
好吧 你把一只红袜放到白色衣物里面了,所以白衣全变成粉红色。
-
6. Oh, everything's pink.
全变成粉红色。
-
7. Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red.
对 但红袜还是红袜。
-
8. I'm sorry, please don't be upset,it could happen to anyone.
抱歉 千万别伤心,任何人都可能发生这种事。
-
9. But it didn't. It happened to me.
不 它只发生在我身上。
-
10. Oh, God, I'm gonna look like a big marshmallow peep.
我穿这些看来会像一大团粉红棉花糖。