<< 老友记 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. Right. But, see, the longer I waited,the more phenomenal the kiss had to be.
好 但是 我等的时间越久,这个吻就会显得越特殊。
-
2. and now we've reached a place
我们现在已经到了一个。
-
3. where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like...
把桌上的东西都扫下去。
-
4. sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it.
然后把你扔在上面的时刻。
-
5. And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella.
而我实际上 并不是那种乱扫东西的人。
-
6. Oh, David, I, I think you are a sweeping sorta fella.
大卫 我觉得你是那种可以扫东西的人。
-
7. I mean, you're a sweeper...trapped inside a physicist's body
你是被困在物理学家体内的清洁工。
-
8. - Really? - Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it.
-真的 -没错 我确定。
-
9. You should just do it, just sweep and throw me.
你应该现在 扫东西 把我丢上去吧。
-
10. - Now? Now? - Yeah, right now. Just....
-现在吗 -对 现在。