返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第1季 第10集>>

  • 1. Yeah. I mean, it's been kinda quiet since Carol left, so...
    对 卡罗尔离开后 家里冷清清的。
  • 2. Why don't you just get a roommate?
    你为什么不找一个室友。
  • 3. Nah, I don't know... I think you reach a certain age,having a roommate is just kinda pathe-
    不 我不要 我觉得人到一定年纪后,还与室友同住是有点可悲。
  • 4. Sorry, that's, that's 'pathet',which is Sanskrit for 'really cool way to live'.
    抱歉 是可佩,在梵语中代表很酷的生活方式。
  • 5. So no one told you life was gonna be this way
    没人告诉你生活会是这样。
  • 6. your jobs a joke, you're broke,your love life's D.O.A.
    你滑稽的工作 你的差劲,你半途而废的爱情。
  • 7. It's like you're always stuck in second gear,And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,or even your year, but
    就像开车卡在二档,每日每周每月,甚至每年都是如此。
  • 8. I'll be there for you,when the rain starts to pour.
    大雨倾盆时,我会陪伴你。
  • 9. I'll be there for you,like I've been there before.
    我会陪伴你,像我以前那样。
  • 10. I'll be there for you,'cause you're there for me too.
    我会陪伴你,因为你也陪伴着我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next