<< 老友记 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. Uh, never mind, I don 't wanna know.
算了 我不想知道。
-
2. Ok, so just because it was my table,I have to buy a new one?
那么 就因为这是我的桌子,就得让我买新的。
-
3. - That's the rule. - What rule?
-规矩就是这样 -什么规矩。
-
4. There's no rule, if anything,you owe me a table!
没什么规则 就算有,也是你欠我一张桌子。
-
5. How did you get there?
你怎么能这样说呢。
-
6. Well, I believe the piece of furniture was fine
我确信在你和安吉拉·德尔维奇奥在上面。
-
7. until your little breakfast adventure with Angela Delvecchio.
早餐游戏之前 桌子都还好好的呢。
-
8. You knew about that?
你怎么知道的。
-
9. Well, let's just say the impressions you made
这么说吧 从你留下的奶油印迹中。
-
10. in the butter left little to the imagination.
就可以想象出来了。