<< 老友记 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. Yeah. No, that's, that's, that's not what I was saying.
恩 不 我不是那个意思。
-
2. Y'know what, I mean, all these years, I thought you were on my side.
你知道吗 多年来我一直以为你支持我。
-
3. But maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad
但或许你婚姻失败是为了讨好爸妈。
-
4. so they'd keep liking you better!
让他们更心疼你。
-
5. I married a lesbian to make you look good!
我娶女同志是想让你建立自信。
-
6. You're right. I mean, you're right.
你说得对 我想你的确是对的。
-
7. It wasn't just the Weebles,but it was the Weeble Play Palace...
那不仅是威宝玩具的问题,而是威宝游乐宫。
-
8. ...and the Weeble's Cruise Ship...
和威宝游轮的问题。
-
9. ...Oh, wait which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in.
它上面的救生艇让威宝能缓缓驶出。
-
10. That's tough, tough stuff.
那滋味不好受。