<< 老友记 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. I don't know. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail.
我不知道 或许你想让婚姻失败。
-
2. Why? Why would l? Why?
为什么 我为什么 这样为什么。
-
3. I don't know. Maybe low self-esteem?
我不知道 或许自信心不足。
-
4. Maybe, maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling.
或许是总比你妹妹好所以有意弥补。
-
5. - Maybe - Wait! Go back to that "sibling" thing.
-或许... -等等 回到妹妹的话题。
-
6. Well, I don't know.
我说不准。
-
7. It's conceivable that you wanna sabotaged your marriage...
你可能有意破坏你的婚姻。
-
8. ...so that the sibling would feel like less of a failure in the eyes of the parents.
让你妹在父母面前不那么失败。
-
9. That's, that's ridiculous! I don't feel guilty for her failures.
这太荒谬了 她不争气关我什么事。
-
10. - You think I'm a failure? - Isn't he good?
-原来你认为我不争气 -他不错吧。