<< 老友记 第1季 第15集>>
-
1. It's just, I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this...
这种机会我已等了七年。
-
2. ...and you can't even wait 4 1/2 minutes for a stupid onion tartlet?
而你却等不了四分半钟之后再吃洋葱馅饼。
-
3. - What a tool. - You know, you don't wanna work for a guy like that.
- 真是个疯子 - 你不会想为那种人工作的。
-
4. I know, It just, I don't know. I just thought that this was, you know, 'it'.
我知道 我只是以为我的机会来了。
-
5. Look, you'll get there. You're an amazing chef.
不要担心 你是个了不起的厨师。
-
6. You know all those yummy noises? I wasn't faking.
那些赞美的声音我不是装的。
-
7. So, how did it go with Celia?
和希莉亚的状况如何。
-
8. - I was unbelievable. - All right, Ross!
-简直是不可思议 -干得好 罗斯。
-
9. I was the James Michener of dirty talk.
我是讲下流话的行家。
-
10. It was the most elaborate filth you have ever heard.
那简直是天下最具巧思的下流话。