返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第1季 第17集>>

  • 1. He should take the sack?
    那他该擒杀吗。
  • 2. Anyway, suddenly I'm down field,and I realise that I'm the one who's supposed to catch him, right?
    总之 突然我又到了前场,我发现该接住我儿子的人是我。
  • 3. Only I know there is no way I'm gonna get there in time,So I am running, and I'm running,and that, that is when I woke up.
    但我绝对来不及赶过去,于是我跑啊跑,然后就惊醒了。
  • 4. See I, I am so not ready to be a father.
    看 我根本还没准备好当爸爸。
  • 5. Hey, you're gonna be fine.
    你没问题的。
  • 6. You're one of the most caring, most responsible men in North America.
    你是全美最细心最有责任感的男人。
  • 7. You're gonna make a great dad.
    你将来一定是个好爸爸的。
  • 8. Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking.
    没错罗斯 你和你儿子只需要提高防守。
  • 9. Oh, have either one of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room?
    你们去过彩虹厅吗。
  • 10. Is it real expensive?
    真有那么贵。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next