<< 老友记 第1季 第19集>>
-
1. Ross, you know, I've said I'm sorry like a million times.
罗斯 我已向你道歉过无数次。
-
2. What do you want me to do?
你到底要我怎么样。
-
3. You want me to do? Want me to break my foot too? OK, I gonna break my foot right now, ow.
你要我的脚也受伤吗 我现在就来。
-
4. Oh, my God! There, you happy now?
疼死了 这下你高兴了吧。
-
5. Yeah, yeah, you know, now that you kicked the sign, hey...
对 你踢完路标后。
-
6. ... what, I don't miss Marcel anymore!
我突然不再想念马塞尔了。
-
7. You know, it's not like I did this on purpose.
我真的不是故意的。
-
8. No, no, no, this is just vintage Rachel.
当然 这是典型的瑞秋作风。
-
9. I mean, things just sort of happen around you!
这种事常发生在你身上。
-
10. I mean, you're off in "Rachel Land," doing your "Rachel Thing"...
你活在瑞秋的世界中 做着瑞秋的事情。