<< 老友记 第1季 第24集>>
-
1. No, it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite. It's wee.
不对 它就是件微小的 细小的 小事。
-
2. I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.
我认为所有人的生活都将从此改变。
-
3. Hey, is there a mute button on this woman?
这女人身上有静音键吗。
-
4. I think this is so great. I mean, you and Ross!
我认为这样很好啊 是你和罗斯哎。
-
5. - Did you have any idea? - No, none!
-你有预感吗 -没有 一点没有。
-
6. I mean, my first night in the city,he mentioned something about asking me out,but nothing ever happened so I just...
我来到纽约的第一夜,他曾提过想约我出去,但后来就没下文了所以我。
-
7. What, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me?
他还说过什么 他是想约我出去吗。
-
8. Well, given that he's desperately in love with you, he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.
考虑到他爱你爱得无法自拔,大概不会介意跟你喝杯咖啡什么的。
-
9. Ross? All this time?
罗斯 这么久吗。
-
10. I've gotta talk to him.
我得找他谈谈。