返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第10季 第12集>>

  • 1. - Please. You're going down. - You are going "downer."
    - 得了吧,你死定了 - 你才死透了。
  • 2. They say that on the figure skating team?
    花式溜冰队的人都这么说话吗?。
  • 3. I wouldn't know. I didn't make it.
    我不知道,我根本没入选。
  • 4. You know I'm filling in for Phoebe's stepdad tomorrow, right?
    你知道我明天要 代替菲比的继父吧?。
  • 5. - Yeah. Yeah. Hey, thanks for doing that. - Oh, hey, my pleasure.
    - 对,感谢你的帮忙 - 我乐意之至。
  • 6. So, what are your intentions with my Phoebe?
    你对我的菲比有何意图?。
  • 7. - I intend to marry her. - Oh, a wiseacre.
    - 我意图娶她为妻 - 耍嘴皮子。
  • 8. I understand you plan to support your wife by playing the piano?
    我还听说你打算以弹钢琴维持家计?。
  • 9. Isn't that kind of unstable?
    这样收入不会不稳定吗?。
  • 10. - No more so than acting. - Strike two.
    - 应该比演戏好 - 两好球。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 46 Previous Next