<< 老友记 第10季 第12集>>
-
1. I was... I was going for a handshake.
我本来…要跟你握手的。
-
2. That why your hand's against my crotch?
所以你的手抵住我的胯下?。
-
3. - That is why. MIKE: Yeah.
- 没错 - 好。
-
4. So, Rach, where's Emma?
瑞秋,艾玛在哪?。
-
5. Monica made me send her to my mom's.
摩妮卡逼我把她托我妈带。
-
6. Apparently, babies and weddings don't mix.
因为小婴儿不适合参加婚礼。
-
7. Are you still crying about your damn baby?
你还在为那死小鬼抱怨吗?。
-
8. Pheebs, you got to keep the line moving. Remember, 20 seconds per person.
菲比,你要让队伍继续动 切记,一人二十秒。
-
9. You see these clowns all the time.
这些小丑,你每天都见得到。
-
10. - Hey, you're Mike's parents, right? - Yes, we are.
- 你们是麦克的父母,对吧? - 是的。