<< 广告狂人 第3季 第01E02集>>
-
1. Trust me, network and studio executives
相信我 电视网和制片人希望。
-
2. want to think you're out there jet-setting,rubbing shoulders with television stars and chorus girls.
认为你整天忙得到处出差,跟电视明星 歌舞女星来往密切。
-
3. You should be talking to clients ringside
你应该在拳击场跟客户谈生意。
-
4. or at a three-star restaurant,not coming into your miserable little office.
出入三星餐馆,而不是混迹于悲惨的小办公室里。
-
5. But I do. I come in here almost every day.
但我确实如此 几乎每天都来办公室。
-
6. And Pete's office is a shit hole with a support beam.
而皮特的办公室只是有根支撑梁的洞。
-
7. What if I were to make it worth your while?
如果我能让你的付出值得呢。
-
8. I'm already head of my department.
我已经是部门经理了。
-
9. What would be an appropriate bonus?
若我给你适当奖金呢。
-
10. There's no bonuses. We have no money.
哪里还有奖金 我们都没钱了。