<< 广告狂人 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. I suppose you could not answer the phone.
你可以不接电话。
-
2. You might be having a drink with your boss.
因为你正在和老板喝酒。
-
3. That's very smart.
真是好招。
-
4. I guess there's nothing I can do to muck it up now.
我恐怕是没办法破坏你们的好事。
-
5. What the hell does that mean?
你想说什么。
-
6. Well, I'd hate to bring it up with Cynthia,even by accident.
我虽不想和辛西娅提起这事,但保不准我会说漏嘴。
-
7. Look at you.
瞧瞧你。
-
8. What to take for you to do nothing.
怎么才能让你袖手旁观。
-
9. Some kind of partnership, assuming it works out?
让你也成为合伙人如何。
-
10. No, I don't want to be your partner.
不 我不想当合伙人。