<< 广告狂人 第3季 第12集>>
-
1. Not as vindictive as you, apparently.
显然没你记仇。
-
2. I had a feeling this is what this was all about.
你们是成心来指责我的吧。
-
3. It's not. This is about your business.
不是这样的 我们是来谈业务的。
-
4. Well, we appreciate that,but we're very happy with MacManus.
感谢你们如此用心,但是我们很满意与麦克马纳斯公司的合作。
-
5. I'm sure they're very happy with you,but you don't owe them anything.
我肯定是他们对你们很满意吧,可你们又不欠他们什么。
-
6. All they have to do is keep running the same work.
他们只要依葫芦画瓢就行了。
-
7. You're on the back burnner over there,subsidizing all the great creative work they're doing,and paying for new business lunches.
你们又不是他们的重要客户,不过是在赞助他们帮别人做广告策划,替别人的业务买单。
-
8. As soon as you walk away, that place will fold up like a tent.
一旦你不跟他们合作了 他们立马完蛋。
-
9. We're at 50% market share in almost everything we make.
我们所有的产品都几乎占了50%的市场份额。
-
10. Because you have a big line of diverse and charismatic products
因为你们的产品种类繁多 别出心裁。