<< 广告狂人 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. or managing your wife's career.
也有说你要当你老婆的经纪人。
-
2. People say things.
人们总爱造谣。
-
3. Well, then you probably heard the one
那你应该也听说过。
-
4. where you, uh, pulled a major boner in a meeting
你在一个会上犯了个大错。
-
5. and you cried or punched somebody or something
然后哭了 还打人什么的。
-
6. and that they cut you loose.
他们就把你停职了。
-
7. I didn't know I was gonna be interrogated
我真没想到有朝一日我会被。
-
8. by the Hooterville telephone operator.
一个乎特维尔的话务员审问。
-
9. So it's not true?
那看来不是真的了。
-
10. You're spoiling the mood.
你把气氛都破坏了。