<< 广告狂人 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. He'll just get in the way.
反正他也碍手碍脚的。
-
2. No, obviously. I meant we should spring him on the way back.
不 我是说我们在回来的时候再保释他。
-
3. He's a bum.
他就是个瘪三。
-
4. If he wasn't a bum, she wouldn't have left him.
他要不是瘪三 女儿也不会抛下他。
-
5. She told him she was never leaving that place
她说她绝不会离开那里。
-
6. and that he and Ellery could stay there.
他和埃勒里也可以过去。
-
7. I mean, what was he supposed to do?
他能怎么办。
-
8. He was supposed to get into a fight with those hippies,not some rednecks in a bar three hours later.
他应该跟那群嬉皮士干一架,而不是3小时后和一群乡下人在酒吧打起来。
-
9. It's my fault.
都是我不好。
-
10. I always let her out of everything.
我什么都给她解决好了。