<< 广告狂人 第5季 第01E02集>>
-
1. We're obviously not expecting a full presentation.
我们当然不敢指望全面的创意展示。
-
2. Well, I can say with all honesty that
我要老实说。
-
3. Don has not stopped talking about your incredible property.
唐对你们家的酒店赞不绝口。
-
4. I never stayed at the Royal,but I shipped out of Pearl in 1943
我从没在皇家酒店住过,但我是1943年离开珍珠港的。
-
5. and, I've got to say, I can still smell the gardenias.
我到现在还能闻见那栀子花香。
-
6. Thank you for that. Don?
谢谢你 唐呢。
-
7. So, Bob Grange and his delightful wife Patty
鲍勃·格兰治和他那聪慧过人的妻子帕蒂。
-
8. saw to our every need and also missed no opportunity
照顾到了我们的所有需求 没放过任何一次。
-
9. to expose us to the unique local flavor.
让我们享受当地风味的机会。
-
10. Lucky Bob. I tried to get that job,but unfortunately I got promoted.
幸运的鲍勃 我想获得那份工作,但很不幸 我被提拔了。