<< 广告狂人 第5季 第01E02集>>
-
1. As much as I'd like to join all the ads
尽管我觉得在广告里。
-
2. making fun of the ubiquitous San Francisco hippie,let's try to trade on the word "Love" as something substantial.
嘲笑一下那些无处不在的旧金山嬉皮士不错,但还是尽量让"爱"这个词更实在点吧。
-
3. I don't think that's possible in this context.
我觉得在这种背景下不太可能。
-
4. So why are we contributing
那我们为何还要让这个词。
-
5. to the trivialization of the word?
渗透到平凡生活中呢。
-
6. It doesn't belong in the kitchen.
它根本不属于厨房。
-
7. "I love this." "I love my oven."
"我爱这个" "我爱我的烤箱"。
-
8. "You know what I'd love?
"你知道我爱什么吗"。
-
9. I'd love a hamburger." We're wearing it out.
"我爱汉堡" 我们用得太泛滥了。
-
10. Let's leave it where we want it.
我们要把那个词用在真正适合的地方。