<< 广告狂人 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. and told me Jack signed off.
告诉我杰克同意了。
-
2. And he's high enough at Chevy
他在雪佛兰职位很高。
-
3. he doesn't have to run it by the whole outfit and--
不用再向整个部门领导请示 而且...。
-
4. Bob Benson to see you both.
鲍勃·本森想见二位。
-
5. They finally let me see the car.
他们终于给我看了车。
-
6. They had clay models. It's not a dog.
他们做了粘土模型 非常帅气。
-
7. I don't mean to interrupt.
我无意打扰你们。
-
8. - But that's what you're doing. - Come on in, Bob.
-可你还是打扰了 -进来吧 鲍勃。
-
9. I just got off the phone with Manischewitz.
曼尼舍维酒业刚打来电话。
-
10. Apparently they're putting us in review.
显然他们要暂缓与我们的合作。